About the Library
The Resource Lending Library offers high quality educational materials and professional equipment for parents, child care providers, teachers, and early childhood students.
- Membership: To become a patron, individuals are required to complete an application and provide a picture ID.
- Fees: The library is a free service with the exception of professional equipment fees. Late fees, damage fees, and cleaning fees apply for all materials and services if policies and procedures are not followed.
- Professional Equipment: The library offers services for early care and education professionals. Minimal fees apply. Please call the library for a fee schedule.
- Die Cut Machine
- Book Binder
- Art Waxer
- Library Materials: Materials are checked out for two weeks with one two-week extension upon request. Special due dates are available. All materials must be returned complete and disinfected. The following materials are available:
- Professional books, periodicals, videos
- Parenting books
- Children's books
- Active play equipment (slides, trikes, etc)
- Manipulatives (puzzles, sorting/classifying games, etc)
- Literacy materials (books, kits, felt stories, puppets, etc)
- Dramatic play materials (dress-up clothes, dolls, kitchen utensils, farm animals, etc)
- Musical instruments (drums, rhythm sticks, triangles, etc)
- Science materials (magnets, science table, monoculars, life cycle materials, x-rays)
- CD-ROMs, cassettes, DVDs
Who to Contact:
919-774-8144 ext 209
Judy M. Thomas, CCR&R Program Manager
Coalition for Families in Lee County
507 N. Steele St. Box 3
Sanford, NC 27330